The iapetus gift wrapping service and posting to your loved ones
Take your handmade pressies to another level with the iapetus gift wrapping service. Choose to have your handmade goodies gift wrapped and we will lovingly wrap them in kraft paper along with complementary ribbon and a gift tag. We can even handwrite a personal message on the tag for you.
The iapetus gift wrapping service costs £5 per item.
How to add gift wrapping to your order
1. Add your gift/s and card/s to the basket
2. Go to your basket (don't skip straight to the checkout)
3. Under each item listed at the basket is the option Gift Wrapping:Add. Click "Add"
4. Choose the style of gift wrap you would like from the drop down menu
5. Enter a personal message in the text box that appears (leave blank if you don't want a message added)
6. Once you have finished continue to the checkout to complete your order
Let us post your gift/s directly to your loved ones
We can send your pressies straight to your loved ones! At the checkout pop in the address of the lucky recipient in the shipping section and we’ll do the rest. We can even post out cards with your message written in them!
Please note: you cannot enter multiple addresses at the checkout, so if you want to send gifts to more than one recipient please create individual orders for each person.
Writing messages in a greetings card
If you want us to send a greetings card to a loved one with your personal message inside just follow the instructions above. For the gift wrap option select "Write message in card". This service is free.
Wrapping multiple items together
If you want to send your loved ones a collection of goodies wrapped together we are happy to do this for you. Simply follow the instructions above for the first item in your basket, then, at the checkout, put an note in the ORDER COMMENTS box to tell us you want your items wrapped in one parcel.
If you have any questions about our gift wrapping service click on the live chat option bottom right. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 566929.