Coronavirus update for your deliveries
We want to reassure you that we are still able to post out all of your orders. Our orders are reaching customers safely, but are taking a little longer to reach the recipient than normal.
If you prefer you can state a safe place for your parcel to be left. Put a note in the delivery instructions box at the checkout where you want it left and we will send your parcel with instructions for your postie.
Postal options for your orders
All orders for in stock items are posted quickly and delivered by our trusted partners Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
Postage is calculated at the checkout based on the items you’ve selected. You will have the choice of postal options depending on the size of your order and the value.
Please note: orders received after 2pm on a working day will be posted the next working day.
FREE delivery on orders over £50
If your order value is greater than £49.99 you will qualify for FREE delivery in the UK. We will post your order on a second class recorded service (second class for greeting cards).
Please note: large and bulky items are excluded from our free delivery.
Posting to your loved ones (or an alternative address)
If you’d like your order to be posted to an alternative address to your billing address simply add it to your order in the shipping section at the checkout. You can even select multiple shipping addresses - click the Ship to multiple addresses option in the shipping section.
Click & Collect at iapetus gallery, Malvern now available
Click & Collect is now available! Simply place your order at iapetus.co.uk selecting Click & Collect at iapetus gallery, Malvern at the checkout. You can then pick up your order at iapetus gallery in Great Malvern during our opening hours (please note we are operating limited opening hours at present). Please give us 2 hours to prepare your order.
FREE Local Delivery in Malvern
We are still offering our Malvern customers FREE local delivery of your order within 3 miles of Great Malvern. We will personally deliver your items to your home and leave it on the doorstep or safe place for you to avoid social contact.
To arrange local delivery simply order at iapetus.co.uk and select "FREE Local Delivery" at the checkout.
We can deliver your handmade goodies to you wherever you are in the World (so long as a postie can get to you). Shop as normal and an accurate price for shipping will be calculated when you go through our secure checkout.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recycling
We care about the environment and use biodegradable and recyclable products to pack orders where possible, We also re-use cardboard boxes and packaging, so if your order arrives in a box that looks like it has had a previous life, well it probably has!
Contact us about your delivery needs
If you have any questions about the delivery of your orders please contact us.
Delivery terms and policies
- iapetus gallery delivers to destinations in the UK, Europe and the rest of the World. You will be notified of the delivery costs during the checkout process and you will have the opportunity to select from a range of shipping services to suit budget and time.
- Free postage applies to orders within the UK mainland totalling £50 or more after any discounts have been deducted. However for large or heavy items we do reserve the right to alter these charges. We will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from those stated on iapetus.co.uk.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these. Please consult your local customs office if you are unsure about any charges you might incur.
- We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver your items and offer recorded and special next day delivery with the appropriate level of insurance for your order. For security we always use delivery methods that require a signature (excludes greetings cards and very small gifts).
- If an item is lost in transit, please allow 15 days before it can be officially classed as lost. This meets the terms and conditions set out by Royal Mail. If you think an item may be lost, please contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you. After 15 days we can report the item lost and either refund your account in full or make arrangements for another delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on iapetus.co.uk but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Next day delivery is not available for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland or any location outside of the United Kingdom. Orders outside the UK can take up to 14 working days to arrive.
- Please provide an address where someone can accept the delivery. If we have to try again you'll be charged again.