Postal options for your orders
All orders for in stock items are posted quickly and delivered by our trusted partners Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
Postage is calculated at the checkout based on the items you’ve selected. You will have the choice of postal options depending on the size of your order and the value.
Please note: orders received after 2pm on a working day will be posted the next working day (e.g. orders on Friday after 11am will be posted the following Monday).
FREE delivery on orders over £50
If your order value is greater than £49.99 you will qualify for FREE delivery in the UK. We will post your order on a second class recorded service.
Please note: large and bulky items are excluded from our free delivery.
Posting direct to your loved ones (or an alternative address)
If you’d like your order to be posted to an alternative address to your billing address, simply add it to your order in the shipping section at the checkout. You can even select multiple shipping addresses - click the Ship to multiple addresses option in the shipping section.
Click & Collect at iapetus gallery, Malvern
Click & Collect is available from iapetus gallery, Great Malvern. Simply place your order at iapetus.co.uk selecting Click & Collect at iapetus gallery, Malvern at the checkout. You can then pick up your order at iapetus gallery in Great Malvern between 9.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. You will receive an email from us to notify you when your order is ready to collect.
We can deliver your handmade goodies to you wherever you are in the World (so long as a postie can get to you). Shop as normal and an accurate price for shipping will be calculated when you go through our secure checkout.
There may be local import duties to be paid on receipt of your goods that iapetus gallery is not liable for. Delivery to EU countries will take 5 to 8 working days. Delivery to any other country will take 7 to 9 working days.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recycling
We care about the environment and use biodegradable and recyclable products to pack orders where possible. We also re-use cardboard boxes and packaging, so if your order arrives in a box that looks like it has had a previous life, well it probably has!
Contact us about your delivery needs
If you have any questions about the delivery of your orders please contact us.
Delivery terms and policies
- iapetus gallery delivers to destinations in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World. You will be notified of the delivery costs during the checkout process and you will have the opportunity to select from a range of shipping services to suit budget and time.
- Free postage applies to orders within the UK mainland totalling £50 or more after any discounts have been deducted. However for large or heavy items we do reserve the right to alter these charges. We will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from those stated on iapetus.co.uk.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these. Please consult your local customs office if you are unsure about any charges you might incur.
- We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver your items and offer recorded and special next day delivery with the appropriate level of insurance for your order. For security we always use delivery methods that require a signature (excludes greetings cards and very small gifts).
- If an item is lost in transit, please allow 15 days before it can be officially classed as lost. This meets the terms and conditions set out by Royal Mail. If you think an item may be lost, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01684 566929 and we will do our best to assist you. After 15 days we can report the item lost and either refund your account in full or make arrangements for another delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on iapetus.co.uk but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Next day delivery is not available for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland or any location outside of the United Kingdom. Orders outside the UK can take up to 14 working days to arrive.
- Please provide an address where someone can accept the delivery. If we have to try again you'll be charged again.